I have no idea where to start with picking out decor/rentals for my event...can you help?
- Yes - this is our specialty! Let's get a consultation booked so we can get to know more about you, your style + event. From there, we will design a personalized Style Board so you can see your vision come to life through our rentals.
I know exactly what I want, but I'm not seeing it from you...can you help?
- Let's chat! We're always bringing in new inventory + may be able to source an item for you. Need a custom build? We just might be able to do that too! Let's talk details + we will do our best to help make it happen. Please note, sourcing or custom build fees may apply.
How do I secure my date?
- To officially get your date on our calendar, you must pay a 30% non-refundable retainer + sign our contract. This will hold your date + items so you're officially booked with us - yay!
Will you set up + take down my rentals for me?
- Absolutely! That's what we do. Our goal is to make your day as easy + stress free as possible so you can enjoy + party accordingly. We charge set up + take down hourly, but we promise it's totally worth it + we will make sure everything is taken care of!
What is your delivery fee?
- Delivery starts with a flat fee of $25 for deliveries that can be made without our trailer + $40 for deliveries that require a trailer. You will be charged $0.70 per mile on top of our flat rate. All deliveries include a set up + take down fee that is charged hourly.
- For deliveries that are 90-149 miles (one way) from our base, a $150 lodging fee will be added to your total + a minimum rental amount of $800 may apply. For deliveries that are 150 miles or beyond (one way), additional delivery fees may apply + a lodging fee of $300 will be added to your total. Deliveries that are 150 miles or beyond also have a minimum rental amount of $1200.
When should I book my rentals with you?
- For large events such as corporate events + weddings, we recommend booking your rentals with us as soon as possible once our books are open for the year your event will occur in (usually about 12 months in advance). Our calendar fills up fast + we want to make sure we can get you on our calendar! For smaller events such as birthday parties + showers, we understand that you can't always book as far in advance. Reach out once you have your date set - we'd love to chat!
What happens if a rental is damaged or lost?
- We understand accidents happen, but we love our rentals + so do our other clients! If a rental is damaged, we will do our best to repair or clean it first. If there are any fees incurred with getting our rental back to its pre-rental state, you will be charged that fee. If a rental is lost or beyond repair, you will be charged the full replacement value as set forth by A Family Affair Event Styling, LLC. Any repair/cleaning fees or replacement fees must be paid in full within 1 week of receiving the invoice.
Do you have a minimum rental amount?
- We currently only have a minimum rental amount for long distance rentals. However, please note that we are a full service event styling + rental company, so should you be interested in rentals less than $300 in total, we may need to arrange a pick up/drop off for your rentals. During our busy seasons, we take on limited pick up/drop off rentals to reserve our inventory for our full service clients.
I already booked my rentals, but I want to change an item. Can I do that?
- We totally understand that your vision changes sometimes + sometimes we get new inventory you just can't resist! We don't offer refunds on booked items, but you can swap out a rental for an item of equal or lesser value (subject to availability).